Sunday, April 26, 2009

CSUN, Modern Warfare and Turnoffs!

So we are finally entering the home stretch with regards to finals and the end of the semester. As always, it just seemed to fly by. I’ve been particularly upset with myself as of late allowing one to get carried away with my past relationship and how it has affected my academic performance this semester. I seem to be holding down two B’s a C’ and border-line D to C- in another.




The class in question with the D to C- happens to actually be my favorite class, go figure, Computational theory and Automata. I royaly fucked up the last test, missing about 15 points on stupid questions that I had studied for and I could solve. But of course my brain decided to stop working when these questions came up on the test. So this puts me in the danger zone for this particular class, he has yet to grade the homework so that could push me up.

Why this is all troubling to me is because I received my financial aid for the coming year and was once again awarded 2 more semester of paid tuition. This puts me in perfect place to have not paid really anything for my degree. It’s another reason to not be compromising my education with women, especially those who are going to toss my emotions around. I feel extremely stupid for allowing my ability to reason to diminish since attending CSUN.

It may seem as if I have yet to let go of this past relationship. That could actually be farther from the truth. I'm actually just more upset with myself for not growing the pair to end it sooner and get overly attached. I knew better! There were signs! But for whatever reason, love or raging male hormones I stuck around. /end side rant.

In the mean time, Facebook has allowed me to find an old high school friend. A friend who also plays Call of Duty! He convinced me to go purchase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, however I was hesitant at first with Modern Warfare 2 arriving later this year. I said screw it, it’s only money and bought it anyway.





I have to say it is particularly fun and offers a different type of similar (if that makes sense) game play than World at War. I was a tad bit clunky with the weapons at first but I think I have finally found mine in the G3 Assault Riffle. Very accurate, low kick-back, moderate damage, semi-automatic and quick reload suites me well. Now it is a matter of splitting my time between the two games!

Even though I spent the better part of this writing explaining why I should NOT be investing my time into women, one can’t help the male portion of me examine and look them over! So I got to thinking and began compiling a list of complete turnoffs when I see even the most gorgeous of woman walking around.

1) An enormous picture of a marijuana leaf on their shirt. I really don’t have to explain why but I will anyway. It sign that this person has totally screwed around with such things, more drama more shit one doesn’t need.

2) Metal coming in and out of every orifice. I never really understood the reasoning to turn ones self into robo-bitch or a clunky Christmas tree. Too many women with nose and tongue rings, and gigantic bar-bell looking ones coming out of their eye sockets. Utterly disgusting.

3) An obscene amount of makeup! I would actually prefer that one doesn’t have on any at all! It’s just the way I am. If you feel the need to play dress up and look like a god damn clown so be it!

4) Finally, A bag or tee-shirt with Barack Obama on it. It’s one thing to have an actually political opinion on such things but sport a shirt or something with a face on it having no clue to what it actually means is just plain silly. Most of the woman I see with shirt like this you could easily pose a political question that lies on conservative grounds to them. Spoof it as Obama’s point of view and they would just shake their head and say, Yep! I belief that to! It screams utter ignorance


No comments:

Post a Comment